This easy ham and rice bake uses leftover baked ham, cooked rice, and mixed vegetables, baked with a buttered bread crumb topping.
- 2 cups cooked rice (can use the quick microwave rice)
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables, cooked, drained
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs, tossed with 2 tablespoons melted butter
Combine cooked rice, ham, vegetables, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and taste to add salt and pepper. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish or similar 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Spoon rice and ham mixture into the casserole and spread. Top evenly with buttered bread crumbs. Cook at 325° for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Turn the broiler on for about 2 to 3 minutes to brown bread crumbs more, if desired.
Serves 4 to 6.
More Ham Recipes
Macaroni & Cheese with Ham
Macaroni with Ham and Asparagus
Quick Ham Casserole
Ham And Cheese Casserole Recipe