- 1 ham or smoked picnic, fully cooked
- 1 cup Jack Daniels
- 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove fresh crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons Colemans Mustard Powder
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- a dash or 2 of liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar (Sarson's specified)
Combine all glaze ingredients, blending well. Brush some glaze on the ham. Place ham on grill over medium flame and close lid. Cook or about 20 minutes. Baste the ham. Continue cooking, basting about every 15 minutes for about 1 hour, using the rest of the marinade. Cover the ham with foil and reduce heat to low flame.
A slow cooked ham is ever so tasty and flavorful!
Let it cook unbothered for a total of 2 and 1/2 hours. Let the ham cool or
set up for 30 minutes prior to removing foil.
Carve and enjoy!