1. Check the label for instructions. It should be labeled 'fully cooked' or 'cook before eating.'
2. Heat the oven to 350° F.
3. If the ham is labeled 'fully cooked', heat for 8 to 10 minutes per pound, or to an internal temperature of 140°F.
4. If the ham is labeled 'cook before eating,' heat to an internal temperature of 160°F.
More about cooking a ham:
1. Before glazing a ham, remove some of the outer layer of fat, leaving about 1/4-inch.
2. Sprinkle the fat of the ham with brown sugar for a flavorful, caramelized coating.