This chocolate peanut butter frosting is quick and easy, and it's great on a white, yellow, or chocolate cake or cupcakes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup light cream or evaporated milk
In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and cocoa together until smooth and well blended. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, salt, vanilla, and enough light cream for a good spreading consistency.
Makes enough frosting to frost a sheet cake or 2-layer cake.