- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed to remove water
- 1 egg
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 to 3 cups diced cooked chicken (chicken breasts or cooked whole chicken)
- Parmesan cheese
In another medium bowl, combine spinach, egg and ricotta; mix well.
In bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles on mixture. Spoon about half of the ricotta cheese mixture over noodles, half of the chicken, 3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese, and 1/3 of remaining soup mixture. Repeat layers, with 4 lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, remaining chicken, another 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, and half of remaining soup mixture, Top with remaining noodles, remaining soup mixture, reserved 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Chicken Breasts with Spinach
Coconut Chicken with Spinach
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Spinach Lasagna II
Chicken Lasagna with White and Red Sauces
Roxanne's Boursin Chicken
Tortellini & Chicken Soup
Mexican Style Lasagna
Lite and Lazy Lasagna
Lasagna Recipes Index
Chicken Recipes Index
Chicken Breast Recipes
Baked Chicken Recipes