A meatloaf recipe with a unique ingredient combination. This meatloaf contains lean ground beef, cranberry sauce, ground ham, a little brown sugar, and seasonings.
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef, lean
- 1/2 pound ground cooked ham
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
Spread sugar over bottom of greased loaf pan. Mash cranberry sauce; spread over sugar. Combine remaining ingredients except bay leaves. Shape into loaf; place on cranberry sauce. Bake at 350° for about 1 hour. Remove bay leaves before serving.