- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds fresh or frozen redfish fillets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, about 1 small lemon
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Place fish in a lightly buttered shallow baking dish, skin side down. In a cup, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over redfish fillets and bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. The baked redfish should flake easily with a fork when done.
Serves 4 to 6.
More Recipes for Baked Fish
- Salmon With Honey-Citrus Glaze
- Baked Salmon With Garlic
- Lemony Baked Catfish
- Baked Halibut With Buttery Crumb Topping
- Halibut Creole
- Stuffed Flounder with Spinach