Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or granular garlic
- 1 scant teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 425°.
Put butter in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; heat in oven until melted. Mix biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, herbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl or pie plate. Dip chicken breasts in mixture, coating well. Place chicken in pan. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken is browned and juices run clear, turning once to brown evenly.
Serves 4 to 6.