Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 beef tenderloin roast, about 3 to 4 pounds, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried leaf thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Combine the rosemary, thyme, garlic, nutmeg, allspice, salt, tarragon, pepper, and mustard. Rub the mixture all over the roast.
Roast for 45 to 55 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer registers about 145° when inserted into the thickest part of the roast.
Remove from the oven, tent loosely with foil, and let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Beef Tenderloin Sandwich
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Bourbon Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Tenderloin for Two with Peppercorn Cream
Roast Beef Poor Boy
Roast Beef with Garlic and Thyme
Beef Recipes Index
Slow Cooker Beef