- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white or yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces thawed orange juice concentrate (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest, optional
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries or fresh chopped mixed with 3 tablespoons sugar
Coat a skillet or griddle with oil; place over medium low heat. Measure about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake; spread gently to a round shape in the skillet.
Cook for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
Serves 4 to 6.