- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup Canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk, low fat is fine
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups blueberries
In a bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, buttermilk, and 3/4 cup milk. Combine the dry mixture with the milk mixture, stirring just until blended. Add a little more milk if too thick. Fold in blueberries.
Bake on a hot greased griddle. Makes about 12 to 15 pancakes, depending on size.