- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) Feta cheese, crumbled, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 jumbo macaroni shells, cooked, drained
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
Fill shells with spinach mixture; place in shallow inch baking dish. Pour sauce over shells and top with remaining feta cheese.
Bake stuffed shells at 350° for 20 minutes.
Stuffed shells shared by Laurie
More Stuffed Shells and Related Spinach Pasta Recipes
Spinach Lasagne Recipe
Janet's Chicken Lasagna
Lasagna Spinach Roll-Ups
Pasta Casserole Index
Pasta Sauce Recipes Index
Main Dish Casseroles