- 8 ounces macaroni or mini penne pasta
- 2 cans tuna, drained (about 12 to 14 ounces total)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can or jar (4 to 6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- dash pepper
- 2 cups frozen peas or peas and carrots, cooked just until tender, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Lightly grease a 3-quart baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook the pasta in boiling water following package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water.
In a large bowl, mix the pasta with drained tuna, soups, milk, mushrooms, pepper, and drained peas. Gently stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Turn into the prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Toss bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle evenly over the cheese layer.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned and bubbly.
Family Tuna Casserole
Tuna Noodle Florentine
Tuna Casserole with Spaghetti
Tuna Casserole With Macaroni
Tuna and Shells Casserole With Crunchy Topping
Tuna Farfalle Casserole
Tuna and Spaghetti Bake With Mushrooms and Parmesan
Easy Tuna Noodle Bake
Tuna and Orzo Casserole
Tuna, Noodle, and Artichoke Casserole
Tuna, Cheese, and Rice Casserole
Tuna Pie With Biscuit Topping
Top 10 Tuna Casserole Recipes