This recipe is easily doubled or tripled for a potluck gathering or party.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 12 ounces white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 8 ounces cooked and drained macaroni
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serves 4 to 6.
More Recipes Like This One: