- 3 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter cut in small pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
- 1/2 cup (or less) heavy cream
For crust, mix together, flour, baking powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, and salt. Cut in the remaining 1/4 cup butter. Stir in heavy cream until dough is manageable. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface; place over sliced peaches. Bake at 375° for 35 minutes, or until top is nicely browned.
Fresh peach cobbler serves 6.
Peach Dessert Recipes