- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 1 envelope (1 tablespoon) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk, scalded
- 2/3 cup sugar
- dash salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut up and softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in syrup
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9-inch size
Combine cold milk and gelatin in blender container; blend on low to soften gelatin. Add scalded milk to blender and blend until gelatin dissolves. Scrape sides of blender with spatula. Add sugar, salt, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and sour cream; blend until smooth. Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons of the syrup. Add pineapple and reserved syrup to blender mixture; blend until smooth. Pour pineapple cream cheese mixture into pie crust.
Chill pineapple pie for about 4 hours, or until firm.