Scroll down to see more pizza recipes.
- refrigerated or homemade pizza dough, for 12" pizza
- 1 can (16 oz) chili beans, mild or hot
- 5 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 small onion, sliced in rings
- 2 cups Mexican-style cheese blend, shredded
Place oven rack in lowest position; preheat oven to 425°. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or 9x13-inch baking pan. Press pizza dough into greased pan. Bake for 5 minutes, or until crust just begins to brown. In a bowl combine beans (undrained) onion slices and bacon. Spread bean mixture over the pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the bean mixture. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.