Here's a larger photo of this pizza.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons spicy chicken grill seasoning, such as Weber's Kick'n Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and finely minced
- 1 recipe for pizza crust, or use refrigerated or frozen thawed pizza dough
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup honey barbecue sauce or your favorite
- topping suggestions: chopped sweet onions, sliced green onions, sliced tomatoes,
- sliced ripe olives, thin strips of red or green bell pepper
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces mild Cheddar cheese
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle the chicken generously with the grill seasoning and add to the skillet. Cook, stirring, until chicken pieces are browned and cooked through. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Remove from heat and set aside.
Prepare the crust in a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with the barbecue sauce. Arrange chicken evenly over the sauce layer, then top with the toppings. Combine cheeses and sprinkle evenly over the pizza.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until crust is browned.