Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, 4 to 5 pounds
- Cajun seasoning or seasoned salt blend
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Lyle's Golden Syrup or light or dark corn syrup*
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup mustard, your favorite gourmet, a good Dijon, or a combination
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram or thyme leaves
Heat oven to 350°.
Wash roast and pat dry. Place in a foil-lined roasting pan and sprinkle generously with the Cajun seasoning and pepper.
Roast to about 165°, or about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Combine the remaining ingredients and brush over the pork frequently the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Serves 8 to 10.
More Pork Loin
Herb-Crusted Pork Loin With Potatoes
Honey-Bourbon Glazed Pork Loin
Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin With Marmalade Brown Sugar Glaze
Easy Stuffed Pork Loin
Orange Braised Pork Loin
Sweet Mustard Glazed Pork Loin Roast
Pork Loin With Bacon and Brown Sugar Glaze
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
Pork Loin Roast With Citrus and Chutney Glaze
Pork Loin With Southwest Seasonings
Slow Cooked Pork Loin With Stuffing
Pork Loin With Maple Glaze
Pork Loin Rib Roast With Honey Orange Marinade
Roasted Pork Loin with Stuffing
Pork Roast Recipes
Pulled Pork Recipes
Crockpot Pork Roasts