Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 boneless pork loin, about 2 pounds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, enough to coat the bottom of the pan
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 medium cloves garlic, mashed and finely minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- cilantro for garnish
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven or deep saute pan over medium heat.
Combine the Cajun seasoning, pepper, and flour in a plate. Roll the pork loin in the flour mixture to coat all sides. Sear on all sides in the hot oil. Add the onions and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Reduce heat to medium-low and add the orange juice, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and brown sugar. Cover and cook for about 1 hour, or until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center of the roast registers at least 145°.
Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serves 4 to 6.
You Might Also Like
Easy Stuffed Pork Loin
Sweet Mustard Glazed Pork Loin Roast
Pork Loin With Bacon and Brown Sugar Glaze
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
Pork Loin With Southwest Seasonings
Slow Cooked Pork Loin With Stuffing
Pork Loin With Maple Glaze
Roasted Pork Loin with Stuffing
Roast Pork Loin With Applesauce