- 1 1/2 pounds pork boneless loin, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch diced potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups 1-inch cubes peeled butternut squash
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours (or high heat setting 4 hours), or until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Combine flour and margarine; stir until smooth. Stir flour mixture, 1 spoonful at a time, into pork mixture until blended.
Cover and cook on high heat setting 30 to 45 minutes longer, stirring
occasionally, until thickened.
Green Chile Pork Stew
Autumn Pork Casserole
Pork and Rice Casserole
Chili Pork Stew
Southwest Pork Stew
Pork Stew Index
Pork Chops Index
Soup and Stew Recipes Index
Pork Recipes Index