This crockpot pork stew contains sweet potatoes, spices, garlic, onion, corn, bell pepper, and spicy Ro-tel tomatoes.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, frozen
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro-Tel tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
Place sweet potatoes, bell pepper, corn, onion, and garlic in slow cooker. Add pork cubes, chili powder, ground coriander, and the salt. Pour water and tomatoes over all. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours. Add green beans the last 20 minutes.