- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- dash ground cloves
- salt and pepper
- 12 to 16 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) mandarin orange slices in syrup or lite syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- juice and zest from 1 orange
Trim excess fat from pork tenderloins.
Mash and mince the garlic and blend well with the cumin, thyme, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves; mix with 1 to 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil. Rub spice mixture all over the pork tenderloins. Roast until pork registers about 155°.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the cranberries, mandarin orange slices and syrup, sugar, and orange juice and zest. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cranberries have popped and the mixture is thickened.
Spoon some of the cranberry mixture over the pork tenderloins and roast for 5 minutes longer. Heat remaining cranberry mixture to serve with sliced pork. Let the pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing.
Pork Tenderloin With Chipotle Chile Sauce
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Bourbon and Cola Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin With Herb and Mustard Butter
Pork Tenderloin With Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions