- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, sweet Hungarian
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped, or 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- salt and pepper, to taste
Pour about 1/2 cup of cooking liquid into a bowl and blend in the sour cream or yogurt.
Remove pork mixture from heat and add yogurt mixture; stir gently to combine.
Season to taste with the salt and pepper and heat through. Do not boil.
Serve with hot cooked rice or noodles.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin Medallions With a Simple Marsala Sauce
Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin With Peach Jalapeno Glaze
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Cherry Sauce