- 1 cup cola
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 1/2 pounds
- spicy grill seasoning for pork or chicken or seasoned salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
Heat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Trim fat from the tenderloins and remove silver skin. Rub pork all over the the salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper. Sear in the olive oil, turning to brown all sides, about 8 minutes total. Transfer the pork to a lightly oiled baking pan or leave in the skillet if the skillet is oven-safe. Roast for about 12 minutes, then brush generously with the bourbon mixture. Continue roasting for about 10 minutes longer, or until the pork registers 165° on an instant read thermometer stuck into the thickest part of a tenderloin. Let rest for about 5 minutes before slicing.
Bring the glaze mixture back to a boil and serve with the sliced pork.
Pork Tenderloin With Chipotle Chile Sauce
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin Medallions With a Simple Marsala Sauce
Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin With Peach Jalapeno Glaze
Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Favorite Pork Tenderloin Recipes