- 12 ounces sweet orange marmalade
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Asian hot garlic chili sauce or a dash or more of other hot sauce
- Pinch salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
Cut tenderloins into 1-inch slices. Flatten slightly with the heel of your hand. Combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a food storage bag. Shake tenderloin medallions in the flour mixture until well coated.
Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Sear tenderloin medallions for about 3 minutes on each side. Add the reduced sauce, cover the skillet, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.