Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 pork tenderloins, cut in 1-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper, or to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 to 8 green onions, thinly sliced
Slice pork tenderloins into 1-inch rounds; using the heel of your hand, flatten each slice slightly.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; coat pork pieces with the mixture.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute the pork slices for about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the pork (If your skillet is not ovenproof, put the pork in a baking dish first). Transfer to the oven and bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes, until pork is glazed and mixture is reduced and slightly thickened.
Serves 4 to 6.