- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 pounds
- grill seasoning, such as a steak blend or spicy chicken or pork blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, sliced or chopped
- 1 3/4 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup or golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- dash ground cayenne pepper
- dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Makes about 2 to 2 1/4 cups.
Heat oven to 350°.
Wash tenderloins and pat dry. Remove excess fat and silver skin.
Sprinkle the tenderloins all over with grill seasoning. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the tenderloins on all sides, about 6 to 8 minutes total.
Transfer the tenderloins to a foil lined baking pan. Cover with about half of the peach sauce; cover the pan with foil. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes (may be longer, depending on thickness of tenderloins), or until an instant read thermometer or meat thermometer registers 145° to 150° when inserted in the thickest part of a tenderloin.
Serve with the remaining peach barbecue sauce.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin Medallions With a Simple Marsala Sauce
Pork Tenderloin With Herb and Mustard Butter
Pork Tenderloin With Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions
A Variety of Favorite Pork Tenderloin Recipes