- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 1/2 pounds
- grill seasoning blend or salt and pepper
- 1 cup peach or apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Wash pork and cut away excess fat and silver skin. Season with the salt and pepper or grill seasoning. Sear on all sides, about 6 to 8 minutes total. Transfer to a baking pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and set aside.
Roast for about 12 minutes, brush generously with the glaze mixture, then continue roasting for 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until the pork registers 165° on an instant read thermometer stuck into the thickest part of a tenderloin. Reheat the remaining glaze and serve with the pork.