Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 10 to 12
- 5 pounds potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives, optional
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- milk, as needed
- butter for the slow cooker, if making ahead
In a large bowl, mash the potaoes with butter, salt, pepper, Boursin cheese, parsley, chives, and sour cream. Mix in milk until desired consistancy is reached.
If making these a day in advance refrigerate overnight. About 2 to 3 hours before serving, butter the crockery insert of a slow cooker. Add potatoes, cover, and cook on HIGH for 1 hour. Turn to LOW and continue cooking until serving time. Stir a few times.
Serves 10 to 12.
Mashed Potatoes and Rutabagas
Smashed Red Potatoes With Garlic
Garlic Mashed Potatoes With Olive Oil
Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes
Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes to Freeze in Serving Portions