Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 2 1/2 pounds round white potatoes or Yukon gold, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 large hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 heaping tablespoons dill relish
- 1 heaping tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, green onions, celery, relish, mustard, and 1 cup of mayonnaise. Stir gently to combine. Stir in more mayonnaise, as needed, along with the celery seeds and salt and pepper, to taste.
Chill until serving time.