Picnic Potato Salad RecipeThis salad is delicious with just about anything grilled, and always tastes best outdoors! Feel free to use chopped green onions instead of red onions in this flavorful salad.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 pounds potatoes, cooked until just tender, cubed, cooled
- 5 or 6 hard cooked eggs, cooled, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped celery, optional
- thinly sliced tomatoes and cucumber, for garnish, optional
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (a little more or less, as desired)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Top with thinly sliced tomatoes and cucumber, if desired.
Serves 6 to 8.
Related Potato Salad Recipes
Shrimp & Roasted Red Potato Salad
Green Chile Potato Salad
Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
Classic Potato Salad With Red Skinned Potatoes
Fingerling Potato Salad
Warm Potato Salad With Andouille Sausage
Festive Purple Potato Salad With Cilantro