- 1 pound small to medium red potatoes, peeled or not, cooked, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, regular or reduced fat
- 1/3 cup sour cream, reduced fat
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or Bold and Spicy Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 large slice smoked turkey or ham (deli will cut in one piece), diced
- 2 medium celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, mustard, salt and chopped onions until well blended. Stir in the diced smoked turkey or ham, celery, and red bell pepper.
Combine potatoes with the turkey mixture; serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Makes 6 servings.
More Potato Salad Recipes
Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
Roasted Potato Salad
Shrimp & Roasted Red Potato Salad
Crab Potato Salad Recipe
Classic Potato Salad With Red-Skinned Potatoes
Golden Potato Salad
Fingerling Potato Salad
Warm Potato Salad With Andouille Sausage
Salad Recipe Index