Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, most seeds removed, coarsely chopped (I remove the large seeds, but don't bother with small ones towards the ends of the cuke)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
In a large bowl, combine the cooled potatoes, chopped eggs, onion, celery, cucumber, and sour cream. Add about 3/4 cup mayonnaise and salt and pepper, to taste. Stir gently to blend ingredients. Add more mayonnaise, if desired.
Serves 6 to 8.