- pork shoulder roast
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- barbecue sauce, see directions
- toasted or heated sandwich buns
2. Add large onion, sliced and 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add water to cover.
4. Crock on low all day (at least 12 hours).
5. Remove roast, discarding cooking water. Save onions.
6. Fork-shred pork, discarding any fat and bones.
7. Return shredded meat and onions to slow cooker/Crock Pot.
8. Dump a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce over it and crock an hour or so on low until heated thoroughly.
9. Serve on heated buns.
10. Excellent! Tried and true, many times over the last 20 years!
Pulled Pork Pizza
Crockpot Pulled Pork
Pulled Pork, North Carolina Style
Oven Pulled Pork Barbecue
Pulled Pork With Peppers
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pulled Pork Barbecue
Crockpot Pork Shoulder
Roast Barbecued Pork Loin Roasted Pork Loin with Potatoes
Beer Braised Pork Loin
Barbecued Pork Loin
Pork Loin with Apples
Braised Pork Loin Recipe
Roast Pork Loin with Stuffing
Pork Roast Recipes
Pulled Pork Recipes
Crockpot Pork Roasts