Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 unbaked pastry shell, 9-inch
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin, or 2 cups puree
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pecan Streusel Topping
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup firm butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt; blend well.
Streusel topping: Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in the butter until crumbly. Stir in chopped pecans. Set aside.
Pour pumpkin mixture into the unbaked pastry shell. Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Bake for 25 minutes longer. Sprinkle streusel topping over pie. Continue baking at 350° for about 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until golden brown and the filling is set.
More Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Pumpkin Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Classic Pumpkin Pie
No-Bake Pumpkin Butter Pie
Autumn Pumpkin Pie