Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups half-and-half or light cream
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk or beat on low speed until blended. Pour into the prepared casserole and bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. If desired, serve with sweetened whipped cream and cinnamon sugar for sprinkling.
Serves 6 to 8.
You Might Also Like