- 3 cups diced fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup Peach Schnapps or peach nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, blending well.
In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, alternating with peach mixture. Mix just until blended.
Spread batter into a greased and floured 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Bake at 350° for about 55 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on a rack in pan for 10 minutes; remove to cool completely.