- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 3 tablespoons orange juice mixed with 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons cold butter, cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup quick cooking rolled oats
Combine melted butter with brown sugar. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda; mix with oats. Combine the flour oat mixture with the brown sugar and melted butter mixture until well blended. With hands, spread the crumb mixture over rhubarb. Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve warm, with ice cream or whipped topping.
More Rhubarb Dessert Recipes