Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 container (8 ounces) plain yogurt, low fat
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup diced radishes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, vegetables, parsley, blue cheese, and pepper. Stir until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Serve chilled dressing with salad greens or as a tasty dip with fresh vegetable dippers or crackers.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
You Might Also Like