Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 can (16 ounces) salmon, drained
- 1 1/2 cups soft fresh bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup light cream or evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons very finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
Combine flaked salmon with bread crumbs. Whisk eggs with cream or milk and melted butter. Combine with the salmon mixture and stir in the onion, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper.
Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until done.