This is a slow cooked casserole made with salmon, eggs, and condensed soups.
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) salmon
- 4 cups bread crumbs, soft, about 10 slices of bread
- 1 can tomatoes in puree, about 15 ounces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can condensed cream of onion soup
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
- 6 Eggs, well beaten
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
Generously grease crockpot. Combine all ingredients, except celery soup and milk, in removable liner. Place liner in base. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours. Combine cream of celery soup with 1/2 cup of milk and heat in saucepan. Serve sauce with the salmon casserole.