A salmon casserole with spaghetti and cheese. Scroll down past the recipe for more salmon recipes.
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) salmon, undrained
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 2 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup sharp Cheddar cheese
Cook spaghetti in salted water according to package instructions. Drain, toss with 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter and set aside.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons butter over medium low heat in skillet. Add green pepper and onion and cook until onion is tender. In 3-quart casserole combine salmon with soup, milk, pimientos, eggs; stir well. Place drained spaghetti on salmon mixture; sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Easy Salmon Casserole
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes with Salmon