This is a quick and easy casserole to fix for any day of the week.
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked
- 4 ounces medium noodles, cooked
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives, optional
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs tossed with 1 tablespoon melted butter
In saucepan cook green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of butter until tender. Add soup and milk; heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Add cheese; stir until melted. Stir in salmon, drained noodles and olives. Transfer mixture to a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Easy Salmon Casserole
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes with Salmon