This salmon appetizer spread was posted to our forum by Janet.
- 1 (16 ounces) can red Salmon
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
Combine salmon, cream cheese, onion, relish, celery salt, garlic, and salt in large bowl. Mix thoroughly and shape into 2 small logs. Roll loaves in chopped nuts; chill thoroughly. Good with crackers or use for sandwiches. Makes 2 salmon appetizer logs.