Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 prepared crepes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices cooked, thinly sliced ham
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
In small bowl, combine onion, salt, pepper, sour cream and mustard; mix well. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the sour cream mixture over ham. Roll up and arrange in 13x9-inch baking pan. Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle over crepes and cover pan loosely with foil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350° or until cheese is melted.
Serve crepes immediately. Ham and cheese crepes recipe serves 6.