Scroll down for more crepe fillings.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 8 crepes, basic or Parmesan
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash of ground black or white pepper
In saucepan, combine soup, chicken, water chestnuts, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; heat through. Fill center of each crepe with a generous 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture. Fold two sides over chicken filling and bake at 325° for 10 to 15 minutes.