- 2 lobsters, about 1 1/4 pounds each, or about 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked lobster
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash Creole or Cajun seasoning, optional
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 to 4 split toasted buns, New England style if you can get them
Combine coarsely chopped lobster with remaining ingredients. Arrange lettuce in the buns then add lobster mixture. Serve with fries or chips, along with sliced dill pickle.
Makes 3 to 4 lobster rolls.