This ham salad is super easy to prepare in the food processor, or mince the ingredients by hand.
Large Photo of Ham Salad
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups finely chopped ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 to 8 tablespoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickles or sweet pickle relish
- dash pepper
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, optional
Mince the first three ingredients by hand or in the food processor. Mix in mayonnaise until well-moistened. Add pepper, to taste, and stir in the diced hard-cooked egg and parsley, if using. Serve on lettuce or as a filling in sandwiches. This makes a nice filling for party sandwiches or lunchbox sandwiches.
Ham Salad Recipes
Ham Sandwich Recipes
Sandwich Recipes Index