Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 Cup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped cornichon or good dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard or grainy Dijon
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf tarragon, optional
- dash hot sauce, or to taste
- salt, to taste
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Makes about 1 cup of remoulade sauce.
Use this flavorful spicy chipotle mayonnaise as a dip for chicken or fish or as a sandwich or burger spread. It's quick and easy to prepare, with a few chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, mayonnaise, and other ingredients and seasonings.
This makes a flavorful mayonnaise for chicken salad, seafood salad, turkey or leftover meat salads. You could also use this spicy mayonnaise as a dip or spread.